[debian-knoppix] Knoppix-KDE menus and kicker apps/menus...

I just installed Knoppix-KDE (with KDE 3.1) onto my harddrive and noticed
that several
menu items present when it is run from the CD are not available after it
is installed, particularly the KNOPPIX menu/sub-menu items.  Where is
this information stored, and can it be copied from one installation to
another; of course only if all the app links are present?  Also, where
is the kicker app. icon and menu information stored; and the same
question, can it be copied from one installation to another?

Terry Gray
Software Group Leader, Psion Teklogix Inc.
25025 I-45 North, Suite 525, The Woodlands, TX, USA   77380
Voice: 281.364.6924, FAX: 281.364.6931, Email: tgray@teklogix.com

There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.