[debian-knoppix] GRUB

Does anyone else a number of module-related console messages when they
start GRUB?

Though most of it scrolls off the screen, I see something like "Can't
find kernel module: block-module-55" and 56.  GRUB appears to work
fine, and it can put its files onto a hard drive, but the error
messages are probably indicative of a tiny module-related issue.

I can dive in more to get exact messages, and trace down the module
usage within or incident to GRUB, but thought I'd flag it here first
to see if anyone can verify/duplicate the problem.  (Starting GRUB
won't break anything and you can quit immediately).

This is onto SCSI disks, which is probably relevant.

-- jared@wordzoo.com

"Tiger gotta hunt.  Bird gotta fly.
 Man gotta sit and wonder why, why, why.
 Tiger gotta sleep.  Bird gotta land.
 Man gotta tell himself he understand." -- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.