Re: [debian-knoppix] include Keynote in Knoppix?

I am pretty sure you can compile the open-source version under Linux. The only other program I know comes close to matching Keynote is JIM - Java Information Manager at http://www.kclee.com/clemens/java/jim/ - open-sourced but haven't worked as I expected it. Have we got a native  Linux program that matches Keynote? with the file format as a html/text syntax?

I thought the info  on Knoppix as desktop OS was covered on the FAQ and other documentations when using knx-hdinstall. Anyway, here is the info:

# When you've rebooted Knoppix from your hard disk, click on the KDE Control Centre icon in the launcher at the bottom of the screen (icon of a colour monitor with a card in front of it)

# Within the Control Center, click on Personliche Einstellungen

# Click on Land und Sprache

# Choose the locale and language of your choice

# Click on Andwenden at bottom of that window

# Close and restart the Control Center

# Click on Peripherals, then Keyboard, and choose your preferred keyboard layout (which will probably be US.English. Click OK and close the window

sourced from www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html
Knoppix Hard Disk Installation HOWTO
by David McNab <david@freenet.org.nz>

The newest release of Knoppix that I have not download it as yet :( might have a better script by now. If you run into trouble - go to the knoppix forum or search on Google.

latter days.