Re: [debian-knoppix] include Keynote in Knoppix?

Am Freitag, 24. Januar 2003 05:23 schrieb Sun God:
> I am pretty sure you can compile the open-source version under Linux. The
Well, the requirements would suggest something else: It even requires some
additional MS-DLL's. Perhaps you could compile it with Wine, but that
wouldn't make it a real native app. IMHO ;)
> only other program I know comes close to matching Keynote is JIM - Java
> Information Manager at http://www.kclee.com/clemens/java/jim/ -
> open-sourced but haven't worked as I expected it. Have we got a native
> Linux program that matches Keynote? with the file format as a html/text
> syntax?
You can check www.freshmeat.net. You can also search for it with "apt-cache
search <terms>"

Andreas