Re: [debian-knoppix] mozilla and email client compatible Win-knoppix and booting knoppix from win2k

Hi there:

On Thursday 09 January 2003 15:52, Klaus Knopper wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 11:08:19PM +0100, David GLAUDE Mailing wrote:
> > Hello,
[...snip]

> > 2) Is there any other email client included that work also under windows?
>
> Question: Does Windows run Linux applications? Or was this question just
> badly asked?

I guess david wasn't asking about emulating a program under win32, but for a
multiplatform program like mozilla. Well, other than mozilla, I know of no
such program (ofcourse if you don't countr cygwin, and the partial KDE port
to win32).

> > 3) Is there an email client compatible with Mozilla mailbox format
> > included in Knoppix?
>
> Yes, the mozilla mail client, for example. mutt should be able to read
> uncompressed mozilla mailboxes as well.

Mozilla mailboxes aren't encrypted or something. Even a modified less should
be able to read those directorie.

Cheers
--
/*Tell the world that we're going to be the grim
* reaper of innocent orphaned children.