Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: [debian-knoppix] knoppix don't find my graphiccard

If something is not working correctly, then you need to let Klaus Knopper know what the device is, along with identifying information...vendor, what it identifies as, etc.  For example, I let him know about the wireless card I have, and the steps I manually had to take prior to the 08-11-2002 version to get it to work.
Since the 08-11-2002 version the wireless card works great.  If you provide the information, Klaus Knopper will try to fix it..