Re: [debian-knoppix] Burning knoppix ISO image problem (Solved)

Hi Kilian,

Problem Solved as follow:

I got a new Samsung Writer with 8MB buffer and burnt the ISO.image at
32X (full speed) without problem.  It went through straight forward
without complaint.

Now another problem turned up.  The sound server can't work
Reconfiguration with the drivers installed was impossible.  I have no
idea how to rectify this problem.

Is it possible to modify the ISO image by the user himself?

I shall post another email to the list

Thanks in advance.

Stephen