[debian-knoppix] Some question...

Hi all!

1. Are there any possibilities to get the "tuxpuck" and the "pingus"
games inside the knoppix again. These two were the bests :-) to my mind.

2. What's about the other KDE languages? Would be difficult to take the
hungarian localization file's into the knoppix... I know that the cd
size is limited, therefore some solution should be done for it.  So some
method should be written to the FAQ (e.g.: mount the cloop knoppix file,
and chroot to in, and use apt-get install/remove...to make your own
knoppix localization or something else...).

Csabka

PS: the knoppix the best cd bootable linux system that I ever seen ;-)))