Re: [debian-knoppix] floppyconfig v. script and yet another install option

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 08:24:46PM +0200, Christian Perle wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 19:40:11 +0200, Klaus Knopper wrote:
>
> > This should already work if you just copy the KNOPPIX directory to an
> > empty harddisk partition and boot from floppy, I think.
>
> Yes, this works. Of course it is not a hard disk install like my script
> does. (did you receive the script "knx-hdinstall" today?)

Yes I did, thank you! At the moment I have to work on some other things,
but the HD installation script and tests is next. There will be some
images available in the password protected area soon, since the
LinuxTag-Version will be pressed and I don't want people to spread the
final image before LinuxTag. ;-)

Passwords will be available on this list.

But first I will release a version with the requested "noswap" option
and some PCMCIA-Updates today.

Regards
-Klaus
--
Klaus Knopper                  LinuxTag 2002 - Europes largest Linux Expo
Technical Solutions                                 Where .com meets .org