Re: [debian-knoppix] Video Card Problems

Klaus, the CD that you handed me at CeBIT (when I put it into the CD
drive with Windows running) displays an english-language web page with a
link to the english hints.  We've been then starting it with lang=us
option (and a few others to get around the 3D video card problems).

If I don't have time this summer to set it to boot using the US keyboard
and lang=us, I may ask you for some help.  I would like to have a set of
CDs that I could put into the drives of the 20 computers in my lab and
just reboot.  Now I have to wait for each one to come to the splash
screen, press F3, usw...

I'll stay in touch.  Excellent product.  Keep up the good work.

Tom