[debian-knoppix] Video Card Problems

Klaus - First let me thank you for giving me a copy of the Knoppix CD
when we met at CeBIT.  I have used it in a couple of the courses that I
teach and the students love it.  It saves me quite a bit of set-up time
and also prevents the students from making modifications to the OS
during class.

To Everyone - Some of the computers that we are using have 3D cards in
them that are two or three years old, mostly Voodoo2-3000's and
Voodoo2-1000's.  I have been successful in running Knoppix on all of
them except those with Voodoo2-1000 cards.  I have tried every
combination of server and screen size and depth that I can think of, but
no luck.  Any ideas?

Sie können auf Deutsch oder Englisch antworten.

Tom Edwards
Computer Careers Instructor
South Central Technical College
North Mankato  Minnesota  USA