Re: Uploading linux (6.1.10-1)

Hi Cyril,

On Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at 04:36:54AM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hallo Salvatore,
>
> Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil@debian.org> (2023-02-07):
> > Cyril, if this going into the way for a d-i release let me know if you
> > would like to defer.
>
> The package in unstable shouldn't be an issue at all. I'd appreciate
> coordinating with me when you get to the point where the package is
> ready to migrate. Unfortunately d-i plans aren't clear-cut yet, but
> hopefully the situation will become clearer before src:linux is a
> candidate. :)

Thanks for the reply and explanation. As you might have noticed I
defered a bit the upload, and instead uploaded 6.1.11-1 to unstable.

When it comes to the point to potential ready to migrate to testing, I
will defintively double check with you if it comes into the way of a
d-i preparation.

Regards,
Salvatore