Uploading linux (6.1.10-1)

Hi

I would like to upload another linux upload, version 6.1.10-1 to
unstable.

It consists of two imports for stable series, CVE-2023-23559 is
addressed with this update.

An ABI bump is included, there are enough changes upstream that it's
not warranted to try to avoid the ABI bump.

Other changes on top in the packaging consist of:

   * [amd64,arm64,armel,i386] Remove unnecessary constraints since stretch
     (old-old-stable)
   * Refresh "kbuild: Make the toolchain variables easily overwritable"
   * Bump ABI to 4
   * [hppa,ia64,sparc64] Add i2c-modules to Depends for nic-shared-modules udeb

Cyril, if this going into the way for a d-i release let me know if you
would like to defer.

Regards,
Salvatore