Outside Content Enquiry - Internet Security

Hello there,

I hope you're well?

I'm currently working with a DDoS protection/service company, and producing some brilliant content,
Currently working on a few different pieces which I believe you may be interested in. I'm covering everything from newsworthy DDoS attacks, Website/Cloud protection and much more.

Would you be interested in seeing any of these pieces, to then post on your site?

Please do let me know your thoughts. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.