Uploading linux (4.4.1-1)

I intend to upload linux version 4.4.1-1 to unstable on Monday or
Tuesday.

* New upstream version, which means an ABI bump.

* I have combined two armel flavours into one, which requires an
  update to flash-kernel (already done) and the installer (which
  I may be able to handle myself).

* The rt featureset is back.

* New hardware support:
  - [armhf] Rockchip systems, DRA7XX systems such as Beagle-x15,
    Raspberry Pi 2 (experimental)
  - [arm64] AMD Seattle platform, QCOM platforms
  - [x86] Intel MIC host interface, Intel Broxton platform, Intel
    Sunrise Point platform, Surface Pro 3 buttons
  - [amd64] Fujitsu ES network interface

* Lots of bug fixes (and new bugs).

Sturgeon's Law: Ninety percent of everything is crap.