Re: Uploading linux (4.4.1-1)

On Sun, 2016-02-14 at 16:12 +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> I intend to upload linux version 4.4.1-1 to unstable on Monday or
> Tuesday.

I'd now like to wait for 4.4.2, which should be released late on
Tuesday or on Wednesday.

> * New upstream version, which means an ABI bump.
>
> * I have combined two armel flavours into one, which requires an
>   update to flash-kernel (already done) and the installer (which
>   I may be able to handle myself).

Martin Michlmayr will handle the installer change.

* I have combined the scsi{,-common,-extra}-modules packages, which
  also requires a change to the build configuration.  I should be
  able to handle that myself.

The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere. - Anne Morrow Lindberg