Re: Novena update; armhf flavor for i.MX6

On Mon, 2013-02-11 at 13:02 +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> I think this is the right thing to do (following the principle of Don't
> Repeat Yourself).  I was just surprised that these were selected by a
> configuration that doesn't mention IMX6.  Actually the rule is pretty
> simple:
>
> dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MXC) += imx51-babbage.dtb \
> 	imx53-ard.dtb \
> 	imx53-evk.dtb \
> 	imx53-qsb.dtb \
> 	imx53-smd.dtb \
> 	imx6q-arm2.dtb \
> 	imx6q-sabrelite.dtb \
> 	imx6q-sabresd.dtb

Seems nasty of upstream to produce these without a dependency on the
config options actually needed to support the boards in question (e.g.
sabrelite seems to need config SOC_IMX6Q, which is a sub option of
ARCH_MXC support)

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Godflesh - Wound

I want you to organize my PASTRY trays ... my TEA-TINS are gleaming in
formation like a ROW of DRUM MAJORETTES -- please don't be FURIOUS with me --