Bug#641749: ath3k_load_firmware: Can't change to loading configuration err
- To: Andres Cimmarusti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#641749: ath3k_load_firmware: Can't change to loading configuration err
- From: Jonathan Nieder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 00:34:11 -0600
- Message-id: <20120124063410.GC30210@burratino>
- Reply-to: Jonathan Nieder <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20120124060730.GA30210@burratino>
- References: <20120122173316.GB28890@burratino> <CAH=dYrFUvrjo5HTzr6XM9N1EqdW6sWv1Z06pxvF8p8BU4XSqkw@mail.gmail.com> <20120124060730.GA30210@burratino>
Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> I just noticed the following change upstream:
> Bluetooth: ath3k: output firmware filename when request_firmware failed
> which gives me hope that upstream is looking at this kind of thing
> (that patch was merged in v3.3-rc1). This suggests two possible next
> - Please attach output from "dpkg-query -L firmware-atheros"
On second thought, that's not likely to help much, since firmware has
not been requested yet when ath3k_load_firmware errors out with "Can't
change to loading configuration".
> - Could you try v3.3-rc1 or newer on wheezy?
This would still be interesting, of course.