Re: Possibility of getting openvz problem included in stable?

Hi Ben

Sorry. My mistake. I looked only at the stable release, not the stable-security release. If I look into the correct one, yes then it is quite obvious.

However I have one additional question as I do not know the process you work with in the kernel team fully. When you update to a newer version of the kernel package, how do you handle openvz in that case? I assume you use the same kernel patch as before, but how do that differ from this case. Or do you mean that the one I referred to was to some other track than the openvz track? In that case, I'm sorry, I did not understand that.

Best regards,

/ /Ola