Re: Possibility of getting openvz problem included in stable?

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 03:00:57PM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Hi Maks and Kir
>
> Kir: Some updated statement from Maks.
>
> Maks: I think one reason for not updating is that the version in
> Debian stable is usually not updated. So it is hard to tell what
> revision the Debian kernel team is regarding stable updates.
>
> // Ola

that is totally uncorrect.

we have pretty much allways synced with available openvz git.
(see 2.6.26 history and 2.6.32 history)
uploads are not immediate as we have a different schedule.

also please next time do at least the *effort* of asking the openvz
guys instead of just forwarding my rants on stupid questions. a little
effort from your side would really be appreciated.

thanks

--
maks