Re: [RFC] Process for maintaining stable updates for drm for Lucid

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 10:04:16AM -0500, Steve Conklin wrote:
> The Lucid kernel consists of the 2.6.32 kernel plus the DRM tree from
> 2.6.33. Now that GregKH has announced the end of stable updates for the
> 2.6.33 kernel, the Ubuntu kernel stable maintenance team has been
> discussing the best way to continue to maintain a set of stable updates
> for the 2.6.33 DRM.
>
> I have prepared a wiki page based on our discussions, and would now like
> to open discussion to the Ubuntu kernel team mailing list.

I'm interested in cooperating in this.

I have prepared a git branch with drm changes from 2.6.34.3 up to
2.6.34.6 as a basis for Debian kernel updates.  I can make that
public and post the patches for review if you want to consider
pulling that.

                                                              - Albert Camus