Re: Custom Kernel Building in Debian

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 02:24:52PM -0500, Stephen Powell wrote:
> Maybe I'm re-inventing the wheel here, but I have recently collected and organized
> my notes on custom kernel building in Debian and have put them on the web at the
> following URL: http://www.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/Kernel.htm

I would like to suggest addressing the building of out-of-tree modules
as well. This is kind of a moving target, as Debian does not currently
offer a way to build deb packages from out-of-tree modules which have
been (prematurely, IMO) converted to DKMS.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190