Custom Kernel Building in Debian

Maybe I'm re-inventing the wheel here, but I have recently collected and organized
my notes on custom kernel building in Debian and have put them on the web at the
following URL: http://www.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/Kernel.htm

Maybe it will be useful to somebody.  If there is anything incorrect on this page,
regardless of how small or inconsequential, please tell me.  If it's out-of-date,
please tell me.  If it's redundant, or if there's better documentation somewhere
else, please tell me.  I welcome all feedback.  I am subscribed to debian-s390,
but not to debian-kernel; so if you post to debian-kernel please cc me.  I
welcome any and all feedback.

Commence firing.  Fire at will.