Re: Custom Kernel Building in Debian

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 16 2009, Stephen Powell wrote:

> Maybe I'm re-inventing the wheel here, but I have recently collected
> and organized my notes on custom kernel building in Debian and have
> put them on the web at the following URL:
> http://www.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/Kernel.htm

> Commence firing.  Fire at will.

        I like that, and would like to be able to incorporate this HOWTO
 in the kernel-package package.  What license are you distributing the
 document under?  If it is a free license, I would like it to be in the
 kernel-package docs for Squeeze.

        manoj
--
If graphics hackers are so smart, why can't they get the bugs out of
fresh paint?