Re: Driver for HP arry P410I ZM SAS array controller

Sorry , i made i big mistake .
I'm very confuse.

The problem not coming from the P410i card but from a P212 SAS PCI
controller which is directly attached to the HP MSL Tape library.
same driver module is used for both card.
I have no information and device for P212 card and can not see the tape
library on debian.

/proc/scsi/scsi on debian
Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: TEAC     Model: DV-28S-V         Rev: C.0F
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI  SCSI revision: 05

/proc/scsi/scsi on Redhat
Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: TEAC     Model: DV-28S-V         Rev: C.0F
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 05
Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: HP       Model: Ultrium 3-SCSI   Rev: C25W
  Type:   Sequential-Access                ANSI SCSI revision: 05
Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 01 Lun: 00
  Vendor: HP       Model: MSL G3 Series    Rev: 4.60
  Type:   Medium Changer                   ANSI SCSI revision: 05

Sorry bad informations in my previous email