Re: Driver for HP arry P410I ZM SAS array controller

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 23:24 +0200, Olivier JUDITH wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recently received 2 HP DL360 G6 with additional SAS controller HP
> P410i ZM (Zero memory) to interface with a  HPLTO3 Library .
> I started Debian lenny 5.02 (2.6.26-2) but SAS controller is not
> detected .

Linux 2.6.26 includes support for P410i and the ZM configuration.  I
think the problem may lie elsewhere.

When you say you 'started Debian', do you mean you started to install
it, or that you installed it but it did not boot afterwards?

Can you send a kernel log from the Debian kernel?  If you cannot save it
to a file, please take a photograph.

Who are all these weirdos? - David Bowie, about L-Space IRC channel #afp