Re: Driver for HP arry P410I ZM SAS array controller

Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 23:24 +0200, Olivier JUDITH wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I recently received 2 HP DL360 G6 with additional SAS controller HP
>> P410i ZM (Zero memory) to interface with a  HPLTO3 Library .
>> I started Debian lenny 5.02 (2.6.26-2) but SAS controller is not
>> detected .
>
> Linux 2.6.26 includes support for P410i and the ZM configuration.  I
> think the problem may lie elsewhere.
>
> When you say you 'started Debian', do you mean you started to install
> it, or that you installed it but it did not boot afterwards?
>
> Can you send a kernel log from the Debian kernel?  If you cannot save it
> to a file, please take a photograph.
>
> Ben.

Yeah i success to install lenny but can't see P410i and library attached
I will sent you dmesg + lspci in few hours because i'm not in office now.
I confirm than the device is not deteted because and have tested the
second machine on RHEL5 with the modules provided on HP site. And i can
see the controller and my library attached.