Re: Question about my Ethernet Cards

Hello, Ben,

Thank you for your email very much! However, when I used apt-get
source linux-2.6, it seemed that the patch 12 has been applied
automatically. Do I need to apply patch 12 again?

What I am confused is that, the kernel image gotten from "updating"
can support tg3 but the kernel image built from its source codes
(Linux Kernel 2.6.26) can't. I don't know why.

Boxuan Gu
.

--
Boxuan Gu