RE: HighPoint- GPL Licensed Controller wants To be Include In Debian Distribution

Dear Margarita,

Can you resend Sean's email because I didn't receive his email?

Up to this point, we are offering binary package based on customer request,
because binary driver package only support one specific kernel version.
Hence it is inconvenience for customer and time consuming.

Please advice when is the next release update and which kernel version?

Can I send you and Sean our Linux open source driver?

Best Regards,

May Hwang

HighPoint Technologies,Inc.

Tel:408-240-6118/6112