Re: [RFR] templates://redhat-cluster/{cman.templates}

Hi!

First of all thanks for bringing this up, the package indeed needs i
this kind of review.

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 07:32:20AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I think that ALL packages are missing a common paragraph describing
> *what* Redhat cluster suite is..... Anyone feeling like proposing one?

RHCS is a cluster management infrastructure, which allows to build
highly available N-node clusters with services and IP takeover on top
of shared FC/iSCSI storage devices.

something like that?

> + state transitions. Another part of CMAN is a service manager that
> + handles service groups.

rgmanager handles service groups, not cman.

Best regards
Frederik Schüler

--
ENOSIG