Re: [etch] driver updates for 2.6.18?

On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 04:53:15PM +0200, Frederik Schueler wrote:
> I would like to update a few drivers in 2.6.18 for the next point
> release of etch:

I have a large update for xen. It is taken from the 3.1 branch, which
seems to work fine with the xen in etch (better than the released
version from Fedora). The summary of the functional changes is
| 244 files changed, 11100 insertions(+), 6047 deletions(-)
The complete one
| 351 files changed, 18610 insertions(+), 7485 deletions(-)
Most of the changes are different ways of porting the same functionalty
to the version.

The following problems should be fixed:
- Event channel code is oopsy on smp systems.
- PCI backend is broken.
- Network backend looses all running connections after some months (this
  may be also a hypervisor problem).
- Incorrect license specifications in the xen headers.

Bastian

--
Each kiss is as the first.
		-- Miramanee, Kirk's wife, "The Paradise Syndrome",