Re: changing maintainer field

On Monday 04 June 2007 23:42, maximilian attems wrote:
> > what where the args against it appart from pure inertia?

Note that you'll probably lose me as someone who occasionally helps reply
to bugs as I doubt I'll want to be subscribed to two separate kernel
lists. I suspect this will be true for others as well.
It will also mean that I will lose some sense of what is happening wrt the
kernel.

Are there enough people who are planning to subscribe to the "bug" list
anyway or is it just going to further reduce the number of people that
see and deal with kernel BRs?

Cheers,
FJP