Re: Towards consensus of our usage of the Uploaders field

On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 06:06:03PM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 04:03:36PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> > What is your interpretation Bastian?
>
> The same than d-i have. And I lost the trust in maks.

Whether you trust or distrust other members of the kernel team, is
irrelevant for this discussion. You have been told numerous times to
mail the list and give the reason before reverting other's commits.
Your repeatedly failed to do this.

By the way, after the incident in which you tried to drop sparc32
support due an FTBFS, and actively tried to prevent Steve from
committing a fix (update for the ABI files which you NEVER documented
in any way), I don't have any trust in you either. That does not mean
that I'm going to drop you from the uploader list or revert your
commits.
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC