Re: Towards consensus of our usage of the Uploaders field

On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 06:06:03PM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 04:03:36PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> > What is your interpretation Bastian?
>
> The same than d-i have. And I lost the trust in maks.

what the connection with aboves question and your asocial
response?
you should learn to relax instead of starting stupid revert games.

d-i interpretation makes sense for modular packages
not for a monolithic linux-2.6.
as dannf mentioned any upload needs to be coordinated.

--
maks