Towards consensus of our usage of the Uploaders field

According to policy 5.6.3:

 List of the names and email addresses of co-maintainers of the
 package, if any. If the package has other maintainers beside the one
 named in the Maintainer field, their names and email addresses should
 be listed here.

Given this, I believe anyone on the kernel team should be permitted an
entry in the Uploaders field. I also do not believe that the presence
of a maintainer's name in the Uploaders field grants them any
additional privileges. Uploads still need to be coordinated on the
mailing list, etc.

Does this match other people's interpretations? Let's please use this
thread to achieve consensus on Uploaders usage.

--
dann frazier