Re: Towards consensus of our usage of the Uploaders field

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 09:43:03AM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 09:09:48AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > So, Frans has the right to speak here, while i have not ?
>
> Frans' message was on topic and useful, while you were basically
> telling him to shut up, which is neither on topic nor useful. Do you
> see the difference?

Yes, i am just basically reproducing how he is behaving against me instead of
letting past issues be past, and work for the greater good of debian.

I mean, i have played nice and all, have made numerous reconciliation offers,
all to no avail, so, if he really don't want to deal with me, and want to
refuse to normalize relations, and refuse me to be work on d-i, fine, but he
should then avoid showing up in areas i am interested in.

  <madduck> fucking hell, fjp. i really disagree. he's been quite alright
  lately and deserves another chance.
  <madduck> and he said stuff that was totally on topic
  <fjp> madduck: I don't give a shit. He's not welcome on the d-boot team.
  <madduck> that's really immature.
  <fjp> See my mail to private early Jan. Makes it perfectly clear.

So, i played nice, to no avail, so i will try to be an asshole for a week or
two now, and see how people like it.