Re: Towards consensus of our usage of the Uploaders field

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 07:21:54AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:

> Frans, you are not of the kernel team, and as you have played dirty tricks in
> these areas yourself, you are absolutely not qualified to give your opinion
> here.

Don't be ridiculous. It's a public mailing list, and everyone's
opinion is welcome. If you cannot keep your personal feuds out of it,
I suggest that *you* keep your opinions to yourself.

--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC