Re: [patch, attach, RFC] usb-serial: ti_usb removing firmware

On 12/20/06, Al Borchers <alborchers@steinerpoint.com> wrote:
Oleg --

Quoting Oleg Verych <olecom@gmail.com>:
> On 12/16/06, Al Borchers <alborchers@steinerpoint.com> wrote:
> > * +#define TI_3410_EZ430_ID               0xF430  /* TI ez430 development
> tool
> > */
> >
> >   Where do you use this?
>
> Shiny new device from TI, don't you know? You've lost nothing MSP430
> Design Contest
> is over ;D www.designmsp430.com

Does the EZ430 use the same firmware as in ti_fw_3410.h, or is it
different?

Sorry for a small traces of my ez430 ID patch there.
It was sent two months ago for debian and linux-usb.
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.texas-instruments.msp430.gcc.user/5733>

As far as i can see, ti-usb-serial is a hardware interface there,
thus it uses standard usb-serial converter firmware.

--
-o--=O`C
#oo'L O