Re: release notes

* dann frazier (dannf@debian.org) [061115 01:47]:
> I've updated the text in svn, and added some more to help with a
> couple of the open bugs in your list. I would really appreciate it if
> others from the kernel team could review it for accuracy, especially
> the initramfs-tools/yaird stuff.

Another question: What is the recommended installation order for this
upgrade? We have different variants: From 2.2, 2.4 or 2.6-kernels (where
we have different default kernel versions on different arches)?

First packages, then kernel? Or first kernel? Or kernel first if it is
2.2 or 2.4, otherwise packages first? Or ...?

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/