Re: release notes

* dann frazier (dannf@debian.org) [061114 18:48]:
> On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 06:10:12PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > I have read the kernel release notes, and think we should put them into
> > the regular release notes now.
>
> Fine by me, given no updates have been made since my first draft :(
> Should I just mark-up what we have now and send you a patch?

Well, the problem is not as much to get the text from svn (I looked at
it earlier today, but working on text for a few hours is a bit tiring
for me), but rather to fill in the places unanswered so far. But perhaps
you can give the text some final love from your side, and send it to me?

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/