Re: With the current resolution under vote, tg3 WILL HAVE TO GO, this is against what we want ...

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 10:56:00PM -0400, Kyle McMartin wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 10:15:16AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I want to bring your attention, especially those of maks and kyle and a few
> > others who vehemently protested the removal of firmwares from the debian
> > kernel.
>
> well. results are out. :/

Indeed, but i don't personally consider them binding, given the high
irregularity of the vote.

This would have been different if more people like you had seconded the other
proposal early enough, or at least responded to my call for comment here last
thursday. So, you know who you have to blame for this :)