Re: Re: Kingston pendrive does not work in Debian

>Best approach, actually, is to file a bugreport.

But how do I file a bug report to the debian's bugtracking system about bug that is not explictly related to any debian's packade? I actually have sent a bug report to the "kernel" metapackage (I had to write an email as there was no "kernel" package in the list in the bugbuddy program that is available in debian) and the bug report never got to the bug tracking system - it apeared on this list and that's why I've noticed it so late... Maby I've sent the mail to wrong address, but I got the address from information about how to report bugs related to the "kernel" metapackage.

Tomek