Re: Kingston pendrive does not work in Debian

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 02:44:39 +0200 tomek.fizyk@op.pl wrote:

> Hi. Sorry for replying so late, but I've just noticed that someone
> replied to my mail... (I should have subscribed to the list, now I
> have)

Best approach, actually, is to file a bugreport. That way issue does
not get lost, unless explicitly tagged as such. And you are
automatically subscribed to further discussion on that topic.

It is of course great that you join the list :-)

Kind regards,

 - Jonas