Re: linux-2.6: includes nondistributable and non-free binary firmware

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 12:21:51AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:07:09 +0200 Sven Luther wrote:

> > > Sure - me packaging yaird is to blame. Obvious!
> >
> > No, you failing to do a responsible job while maintaining yaird is to
> > blame.
>
> And this accusation is new? Or is it repetitive whining again?

Nope, it just is.

> Repeating does not make your accusations more true, or more likely to
> be acknowledged.

Well, we both know the truth of it, as do those that where present in
erkelenz, or who followed the issue back in marsh.

It was just some way to say, please don't be so harsh on larry, who has good
intentions and actually did some work, not compared to others.

/me still doesn't understand why you chose not to credit me though, while i
actually did all the work back then, even if you deny it now.