Re: linux-2.6: includes nondistributable and non-free binary firmware

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 12:04:51AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:09:12 +0200 Sven Luther wrote:

> > > ...and repeating over and over and over and over, like here!
> >
> > Well, we would not have been in this mess, if *YOU* had not forced me
> > to over and over and over and over mention the ide-generic issue,
>
> Sure - me packaging yaird is to blame. Obvious!

No, you failing to do a responsible job while maintaining yaird is to blame.

Or let's say it the other way around.

If i hadn't repeated the problem over and over and over and over, and finally
taken action, the ide-generic bug would not yet have been closed. Nobody was
in a real hurry to investigate it really, and everyone was complaining about
it.

And as said, you didn't even credit me in the changelog, thus trying to take
all the glory for the fixing to you and others, and diminishing my role in it.