Re: Kernel-handbook - opinions/comments wanted

Hi,

On Monday 20 February 2006 23:03, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> maximilian attems <maks@sternwelten.at> wrote:
> > please add a section about what we like to have in an bug report:
[...]

> Suggestion: Have the kernel packages install BTS files
> below /usr/share/bug and simply recommend using a bug reporting tool

I would propose to do both. On many of my systems there is no outgoing mail,
so a bug reporting tool can't be used.

Also the kernel handbook is documentation, having things only documented in
the source (here /usr/share/bug/) is not optimal...

regards,
	Holger