New packaging feature - image postprocessing

Hi,

FYI, I have reimplemented the image postprocessing feature in svn (dists/exp branch) to allow an arbitrary script to be executed in the
hook of the kernel_image target of make-kpkg. I needed that to do
additional stripping of sparc32 image. Now, if you specify a name
of the script in the architecture 'defines' file as

image-postproc: some_script

then the script debian/bin/some_script will be installed into the
debian/image.d subdir in the corresponding install-image directory
before kernel_image target of make-kpkg is invoked (see rules.real
for details).

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org