Re: Grace period for kernel-source uploads

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 05:30:08PM -0400, Jurij Smakov wrote:

> In the recent DPL campaign a lot of attention was focused on the lack of
> communication withing Debian. My proposal is one way to somewhat improve
> it within a kernel team, for what it's worth. If people insist on doing it
> the old way, fine with me.

Yes, I think communication is very important. Especialy for large
packages which have (ad-hoc) teams like the kernel. I think we
all need to communicate better. But I don't think it is clear how.
Most of the current meaninful kernel-team discussion seems
to occur on #debian-kernel on irc.freenode.net... if you
are awake at the right time.

--
Horms