Re: VMware installation

Hey,

Your solution works for RedHat as well.  You have to move the source (header) files from the distribution to your computer and notify vmware-config.pl where they are located.  The CD's that come with RH9.0 have the sources that conform to the installed kernel.

Thanks for your interest and help.

murray