Re: 2.4.27-12 for Sid

Horms wrote:
> Holger kindly reminded me on IRC yesterday that its been
> a long time since a new 2.4.27 was uploaded into Sarge.
> He pointed out that there are a number of valuable fixes
> in SVN.

Is there any reason why you're sticking with 2.4.27+patches rather than
following the 2.4 series upstream? Seems to this uninformed observer
like it might be less work to follow upstream since it's limited to
security fixes, serious bug fixes, and driver backports, assuming
merging with it isn't too much work.

--
see shy jo